New Modern Building Services Jobs - Jobs by Category: Midlands
My rapidly growing and well established International Engineering, Architecture, Project Management and Construction company client is looking to hire an experienced Intermediate Electrical Engineer to grow an Electrical Design team. My client is a well-known and reputable company in the sector working both in the UK and overseas. They are currently working on large scale projects that continually exceed £100m in value.
My client is currently working on a number of high profile industrial and broad sector projects with values regularly exceeding £100m. The aim is to further grow project opportunities as there is a number of existing client accounts that can be developed. As part of this growth you will be expected to hire a team of engineers, lead the team and have complete control of projects.
As the successful Intermediate Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
• Work in the Electrical Design team
• Delivering projects directly with end clients, liaising with site contractors and architects
• Hands on Electrical design if required
In order to be successful when applying for this role you will possess the following skills / experience:
• Good experience of Electrical Design within Food, Pharmaceuticals or Oil and Gas sectors
• A background in Building Services
• Proven track record of leading projects successfully
• Experience of working on power distribution
• Experience of working with large well established clients
£35,000 – 40,000 per annum DOE, bonus, pension
For more information or to be considered, please call Michael Osborne or Send in your up to date CV to cv
Intermediate Electrical Engineer – Food, Pharma, Oil & Gas